Friday, May 27, 2011

You - the Children of this New Age

In re-reading my last post, I got quite a chuckle.

Some of my statements, ("You, the children of this New Age") were identical to a lot of the corny crazy stuff that comes out of tHM's mouth.  He is, as we all know, the completely enlightened reincarnated Jesus.  (Oh, yes he is ... just ask him!)

So - for the record, I apparently get a little too enlightened and  >dare I say it<  condescending (?) when I've had one too many glasses of wine.  For that, I offer an apology and invite you to just laugh at how damn ridiculous I can sometimes sound ...

On another note, although I already live a pretty cash-free lifestyle, committing to documenting it here is already feeling a little overwhelming.  SO, in the interest of de-stressing myself about it, I will add this disclaimer:  Maybe I'll be good at it, maybe I won't.  Maybe I'll like sharing it, maybe I won't.  Maybe you'll be inspired by it, maybe you won't.  However this looks, I'm gonna relax all of the expectations I've already placed on myself in the last 24 hours and just roll with it.  AND, for the record, the whole "money thing" is not going to be the primary driving topic behind this blog -- just one more interesting (?) piece of it.

In closing, I will assert that I, with all my heart, believe this to be true:
When we remove money from the equation, we can finally recognize how rich we all already are.

Now, go, my children.  Go and climb the mountain.

~dRM


2 comments:

  1. I wish your name was Mary. Then you could be Mother Mary and all of the children of the Earth would truly be yours and tHM's.

    On that chord ... take note of tHM's mother's name ... further evidence of his holy identity?

    So reading your posts, and mine, and thinking about life in general, I'm realizing I'm quite the hypocrite. (i.e. Del Taco for lunch while preaching about sustainability in my blog.) And when I ask why I'm such a hypocrite, my consistent answer is that I'm scared not to be.

    Chew on that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girlfriend, I threw you a rope, grab hold of it so I can help pull you up. I am coasting down the other side. The site from here is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I loves me a lively discussion. Passion is always a plus. Rudeness, however is not. Therefore, comments I deem to be rude will be deleted. Promptly. ROCK ON!