Friday, May 27, 2011

Shift of Reality

Alright Fans ... it's time for a shift.  A total shift of Reality:

This is gonna take two forms:

1) This blog, 'da Renegade Mama, is gonna shift from merely my stories of my experiences of  being an incredible Mama of 4 delightful children (Mermaid, Fairy Princess, Lady Leprechaun, and Dream Boy)  to my experience as a "Mama of the World". 
My "Mother" archetype runs deep . . . I love everyone, and want to care-take you all.

2)  I am committed to a Utopian Society.  I have true belief that living in a world based on cooperation, respect and love will lead to phenomenal happiness and deep-seated joy for Humanity-at-Large  -- AND that it is the only means for the perpetuation of our race in the long term.  

Believing such, I am committed to living as money-free a lifestyle as I can.  Up front, I recognize that my City will probably want money to pay for my garbage removal and sewer services, but on the whole, I experience a life that is rich and fulfilling with a minimal expenditure of actual cash money.  I intend, from this point  forward, to use this blog to document my experiences as a tremendous Mama, delightful Person, and Renegade Citizen - with MINIMAL use of money.  And I do it as an example to YOU, the children of this new age.

With love,
'da Renegade Mama (dRM)

1 comment:

  1. Oooh.... this is exciting ... (and a little scary)! I have to admit, the very thought of it makes me nervous because it seems hard, but I'll bet it's easier than it seems (it almost always is). Plus documenting it will be cool. So keep documenting, mama!

    ReplyDelete

I loves me a lively discussion. Passion is always a plus. Rudeness, however is not. Therefore, comments I deem to be rude will be deleted. Promptly. ROCK ON!