Friday, October 8, 2010

I suppose Introductions are in order

Ok, let's get this baby started.  In an attempt to discourage Chester D. Molester I have code names for my kids.  Well, in fact, I have code names for everyone 'cuz it's fun.  Everyone is real.

I am 'da Renegade Mama.  In my late 30's with 4 children under 5 years old,  I have never been interested in "convention". While I'm certainly not some dork who acts weird simply for the effect, I definitely don't care what the neighbors think.  I have over a decade of college education (nearly a 4.0 gpa), but no degree - nope not even an associates degree.  My interests were too widely varied to follow only one course.  I am a serial entrepreneur and my children mean the world to me.  I am divorced, and presently I have no money.  Maybe someday I'll tell how that all worked out.  Maybe not.

Ex Husband:  Let's call him The Holy Man. Tall, dark and handsome with sea blue eyes and gorgeous long curly hair.  After we were married a couple of years, he decided that it was unnecessary for him to contribute to the family (my version of the story, of course), and that it was much more important to him to wander the earth like Jesus to "find himself" and "heal/enlighten people".  Noble cause?  Sure. (whatever).  He is a TERRIFIC father who is consistently around for our kids.  Sometimes I like him, sometimes I don't.  We are friends, though, and DO co-parent very well. Many of our friends think he is certifiably crazy.  Really. 

My Firstborn:  This lovely lady is my Mermaid.  At the opening of this blog, she is 5 years old and has just begun Kindergarten in public school.

My Second:  Highly emotional and exceptionally beautiful, this sweet darlin is known as The Fairy Princess.  As of today, she is a week away from being 4 years old. 

Number Three:  This feisty lil' thing is a biter.  Yeah, not my favorite quality, but it kinda sums up her "spit and vinegar" personality pretty well.  She's my 2 year old Lady Leprechaun.

The Baby: Despite being convinced of everything to the contrary, this one turned out to be a boy!  (Surprised?  Yes.  Unhappy about it?  No way!)  1 year old, inquisitive and a fellow who loves to bang on pots and pans, this guy is my Dream Boy.

Big Daddy: My Pop
Sweet Mama: My Mom

Xrad: One of my sisters.  I watch her SEVEN kids very often while she attends school and other such things
Pu: My youngest sister.  She's 27.  She's pretty damn amazing - she's actively ending World Poverty as we speak.  She's single, by the way....oh yeah, and so am I.
Big Sis:  My older Sister.  (I'm the 2nd born, she's #1).  Has 5 kids, works full time and has an absolutely gorgeous 1/2 acre garden.

Crispy: My best Girlfriend
Spratt: My best Girlfriend's Husband

 Ok - this list is getting way too long and is ending up not all that interesting.  As my posts begin to flow, you'll meet several more players (I have seven siblings to begin with...), but I think I'll just add em when I add em.

At present, I'm watching13 children in my 1100 square foot house, it's rainy outside and I just gave scissors to them.   Heh heh .... wonder what's gonna come of THAT!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I loves me a lively discussion. Passion is always a plus. Rudeness, however is not. Therefore, comments I deem to be rude will be deleted. Promptly. ROCK ON!