Tuesday, April 26, 2011

No Room At The Inn

Due to the lack of comments on my last post, I have a pretty good idea that no one but me is counting down the days until I enter the realm of Communism.

Eh, that's ok --

HAD anyone been paying attention, they would have noticed that the big moving day is scheduled for this weekend . . .

Well, as a refresher, Xrad's family and mine have not begun cohabiting as The Family M just yet.  Her ex husband hasn't moved out yet.  At present, there's "no room at the inn" for my grommies and myself.  As to WHY her ex husband hasn't moved out yet ... well you'll have to check with her on that !

No worries ... he'll be out when the time is right.  Rumor 'round town is that his exodus will culminate next weekend.  We'll see ....

While excited, I'm also tremendously nervous about the whole affair, and am cool to wait patiently and let it happen in its own time.

My Mermaid and The Fairy Princess, on the other hand, are foaming at the bit.  For the last several weeks, they've asked me approximately every two hours if we can start packing.  Cute lil' grommies!

Short, sweet, and signing out,
~dRM

No comments:

Post a Comment

I loves me a lively discussion. Passion is always a plus. Rudeness, however is not. Therefore, comments I deem to be rude will be deleted. Promptly. ROCK ON!