Friday, November 26, 2010

We're Goin' to DISNEYLAND !

The Holy Man saved up all of his change over this last year and has used it to take us to Disneyland!

Lady L and Dream Boy remained at home with their super awesome Aunties, while Mermaid, Fairy Princess and I have joined tHM and his two boys from a previous marriage on a delightful week-long vaycay in Sunny California!

We arrived today after a lonnnnnnnnnnnnng drive.  Having come from a 15 degree Thanksgiving Day, we've found the 70 degree weather absolutely sublime.  We swam.  Outside.

YES!

Our hotel is fantastic!  We're at a Radisson.  We have a microwave, fridge, coffee maker, BATHTUB, dining room -complete with table- and "sleep number" beds.  A heated pool, glass-walled elevators, 2 flat screen tvs, plantation shutters on the french doors.  Lots and lots of room for the 6 of us and all of our stuff !  This is a far cry from the ultra-econo accommodations *I* usually secure for our trips!

Tomorrow we hit the beach, then Sunday, Monday and Tuesday will be spent at the Happiest Place on Earth.

Although  I find Mickey Mouse to be one of the most annoying characters in existence (second only to The Holy Man), and I'm not one for the plethora of hype and retail I expect to find just inches inside of Disneyland's gates,  I'm tremendously excited for my girls to visit the princesses and ride the rides to their hearts' content!

Woo Hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I loves me a lively discussion. Passion is always a plus. Rudeness, however is not. Therefore, comments I deem to be rude will be deleted. Promptly. ROCK ON!